All sauces of The Smiling Cook have been developed following certain criteria: easy storage, easy use, reducing of packaging waste and constant quality:
1. Ready to use.
2. Conservation: a long shelf life without refrigeration due to a sterilization process during the preparation of our sauces. Keep cool after opening.
3. Use: heat the closed pouches in the microwave, steam oven or hot water.
4. Once hot, the sauces keep very well in a bain marie. If there is evaporation in a bain marie, just add a little water or milk. Our sauces can be freezed.
5. Packaging: special microwave resistant 1 kilo pouches, 6 x 1 kilo per carton. After use, minimum waste.
6. Possibilities to combine or customize different sauces.